Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) The Benjamin

samwong
By samwong,
in

Need help to ID the following hotels. I think the first hotel may be Double tree Madison Garden. Would appreciate assitance to ID the rest. Which hotel would you recommend if we need a hotel with easy access to public transport, restaurants, shopping but yet away from too many tourists? My wife being a non-smoker quite fancy No.4. Tks

1) 3.5-star hotel in Chelsea - Madison Square Garden Area

$109 - Fitness, Restaurant, Biz Center, Hi-Speed Internet

2) 4-star hotel in Midtown Central

$139 - Fitness, Restaurant, Biz Center, Hi-Speed Internet,SPA

3) 3.5-star hotel in Downtown - SoHo 3-star hotel in Midtown East

$122 - Fitness, Laundry, Hi Speed Internet

4) 3.5-star hotel in Midtown Central

$109 - Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness, Restaurant, Biz Center, Hi-Speed Internet

5) 3-star hotel in Midtown East

$109 - Fitness, Restaurant, Biz Centre, Hi-Speed Internet

Need help to ID the following hotels. I think the first hotel may be Double tree Madison Garden. Would appreciate assitance to ID the rest. Which hotel would you recommend if we need a hotel with easy access to public transport, restaurants, shopping but yet away from too many tourists?

It's nice to see someone who wants to visit NYC, but doesn't want to be in the midst of tourist central. Personally, I like the first two options most out of the 5. If #2 is the Le Parker Meridien, that would be a superb deal.

1. Likely the Doubletree

2. Would appear to be a match for the Le Parker Meridien

3. Club Quarters Downtown

4. Sheraton

5. Probably Roosevelt, but possibly Tudor.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

• 1 month later...

:)

Wanted only to stay either CPS or MTE and was hoping for Le Parker Meridian or The Hyatt.

I deduced that I had about 7 free rebid zones (which I may be wrong)

Started with $90/- with increments of $2 and was offered to top-up $22 when I reached $114. Refused

Finally accepted at $124 - The Benjamin - details below

Offer Price: $124.00

No. Room: One

No. Nights: 7

Subtotal: $868.00

Taxes: $174.52

Total: $1042.52

Questions:

- It says on the web breakfast provided during summer. Will we get it as we used PRICELINE?

- Could I have done better as The Benjamin has some mixed reviews

- Is this near subways?

Used PRICELINE link

Thanks

Congratulations on your success!

This property generally gets very good reviews and is near the subway (1 block from the 6 Train... 3 blocks from the E and V lines).

I don't think all guests receive breakfast, it is only a "summer package" they are promoting for those who book the package, so it's not a standard amenity for all guests and therefore you i don't think you'll be receiving breakfast for this stay. However, you are right around the corner from Ess-A-Bagel (Third Ave at 51st St) which has one of the best bagels in the city and makes for a good, inexpensive, breakfast among locals.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]