Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Waterfront-Convention Center) Renaissance

Low Bidder
By Low Bidder,
in

I booked on Priceline before I heard about BetterBidding, unfortunately. I wanted a hotel near enough to the airport that was 4-star, and this was my only bid. I checked hotel prices on HOTWIRE, PRICELINE, Kayak.com, Hotels.com and Expedia to get an idea of the lowest offer ($104 on Hotwire), then bid about 20% below that, and it was accepted.

Had I checked here first, I would have gone through the PRICELINE links provided AND probably gone lower (based on that $69 winning bid). Next time for sure!

- Low Bidder

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Looks like this property meets the criteria you set that and you're happy with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board, and in advance, for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your future purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Fabulous hotel with nearby bus ( cross out side door through parking lot) for Logan.

Take the Silver line straight from Logan to this stop also. Very convenient.

Good restaurants nearby.

Yankee Lobster has great food.

An expensive grill breakfast around the corner at "Pressed Sandwich", I think it was called.

And unbelievable beds.

Great hotel. Worth every penny of what you paid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]