Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Anchorage (Central) Sheraton Anchorage

David C
By David C,
in

Booked through Betterbidding HOTWIRE link. Had been trying for several days w/Priceline for a 3* or better, and got up to $101 rejected. High season, and I was getting stressed. So I ended up just grabbing this on Hotwire, price is very decent, I am no longer stressed about it, and we're happy.

Total amt. with taxes & fees: $163.93 One night pre-cruise.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad you found something that will work for your plans... at least now you're done with it and can begin to look forward to your cruise (and what you will doing in each port). If you're stoppping in Juneau do stop by the Red Dog Saloon where one of my favorite signs hangs on the wall: "If your food and service are not up to your standards... lower your standars" :)

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purhase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here are the icons:

3.5-star hotel in Central Anchorage

Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet, Tennis Nearby

And the offered rate has droped to $71. Oh my :) Oh well..... :) There's a bargain for someone, and, after all, we'll be on a cruise :o .

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]