Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* NYC (MTC) Sheraton Manhattan

nifty
By nifty,
in

Used HOTWIRE link from this site to search for NYC hotel for dates 7/12-14, 2 adults, 2 kids. came up with:

3.5*, midtown central

$125

non-smoking, fitness center, restaurant, business center, internet

According to the list and previous posts, I think this looks like the Sheraton Manhattan. I know the reviews are very mixed, but with 2 kids the location & pool would overcome so-so rooms. Wondering if I'm correct. -thanks.

If you look at the topic title you'll see nifty's stay is in July, so s/he will not be able to answer your question.

As well, i'll add that if one person gets a certain bed type that's not necessarily going to be indicative of what you will get on your own stay, since bedding type and room assignments are typically done on an "as avaialble" basis.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry. I thought that when your bid was accepted you would find out about the room. I haven't done a bid yet- just dipped my toe in today! Am looking for Boston and NYC- You've written me before- you're a busy guy. Am trying to surprise my husband with a baseball vacation.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]