Niagara Falls

rezurrectah
By rezurrectah,
in

Most are in the CANADA forum, but there are also som in the NEW YORK forum since Priceline has two separate Niagara Falls zones... one on the Canadian side and one on the US side.

You could also do a SEARCH for the word niagara (don't forget to change the search date in the bottom right corner to ANY DATE).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you search some of the hotel websites, such as Starwood and Hilton, you may find some cheap rates for properties on the Canadian side.

Last year I stayed at a Sheraton for around $35 US dollars. If the rates are quoted in CAD$, just go to one of the currency exchanges on the web to figure out the conversion. I do believe that the Sheraton (Starwood) site has a conversion chart a 'click' away.

You can also check sites like Expedia, Travelocity, and Orbitz for overall rates.

I couldn't believe how cheap Canada was.

• 3 weeks later...

We just returned from staying in Niagara Falls Canada and had a beautiful room ( we were upgraded) at the Marriott Renasiance for $39 U.S. from Priceline. Take a look at www.tripadvisor and you will see that this hotel is the second highest rated with some very good comments.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]