Priceline Hotel: 3* MD-DC Suburbs (Silver S.-College Park) Sheraton

toliverair
By toliverair,
in

Just to let you know......I got the Sheraton College Park for $70.....10/28 and 10/29. We booked 6 rooms. I wonder if I might could have booked it for less. I tried Hyattville area first and was rejected.........then I tried Silver Springs/College Park for the same amount. Afterwards, I saw where this has went for less in times past. Has anyone on this board ever stayed at this hotel? I would like to get some feedback on it. I only found one review on it.

Also, We are flying in to BWI on the 28th. Can someone help me out on the best form of Transportation. We really don't want a car. We would like to take the metrorail into Washington. We will be site seeing the 29th and 30th. There are some in our group leaving Friday night, some leaving Sat. morning and some leaving Sat. Evening. We don't want to have to run them back and forth to the airport. What would be the best way for them to get there? Any help would be appreciated.

Narissa

I have stayed at this hotel. It is a nice middle of the road 3 star hotel. It is situated just off of I-95 and very convenient for getting to Was. or Balt. if you have a car. You will have to find out if the hotel shuttle will drop you off at the nearest metrorail station to get to downtown Washington (I think the closest station is probably a good 5 miles away). Otherwise, you will have to take a city bus and then the metrorail to get to Wash. without a car. More info at:

http://www.wmata.com/

If the hotel will drop you off at the Greenbelt metrorail - Washington/ Baltimore commuter train station, there is the B30 bus to BWI from there that is non-stop and only $3 per person. I have to say, that for what you want to do without a car, the Greenbelt Marriott would have been a better choice (but might have cost you a lot more).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]