Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip South) THEhotel

timn85
By timn85,
in

Hi guys,

I've seen some really deals on here, just wondering why it's so hard for me? :)

so far my search on hotwire has resulted in a 4.5* near strip east which is MGM Signature for $189/night. Ideally I want central strip (Wynn) for about $150. is this possible? also tried priceline, using all the tricks i know, zoning, and increasing my bid slowly, but no lucky. i did receive a counteroffer on pricely for $199 for a 5* north-central strip though.

Unfortunately, rates are date-specific; if there's something going on on your dates, hotels are not going to offer the kind of deals they may offer on slower dates. The Wynn is $400 for this date, leading me to believe that, unfortunately, $150 isn't likely going to be realistic.

In terms of the Wynn, as I've said many times, PRICELINE is like Vegas; while you may want the Wynn, don't be disappointed if you bid and a different hotel appears.

While you are seeking a 5* property, would you be willing to consider a lesser property for less $, since this is a one-nighter?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links.

Unfortunately, rates are date-specific; if there's something going on on your dates, hotels are not going to offer the kind of deals they may offer on slower dates. The Wynn is $400 for this date, leading me to believe that, unfortunately, $150 isn't likely going to be realistic.

In terms of the Wynn, as I've said many times, PRICELINE is like Vegas; while you may want the Wynn, don't be disappointed if you bid and a different hotel appears.

While you are seeking a 5* property, would you be willing to consider a lesser property for less $, since this is a one-nighter?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links.

yes I would consider a lesser property...what would you recommend. i thought about booking the MGM signature but also felt it was priced too high and not a 5*. you might be correct something might be going, seeing 5* in $300's range even on hotwire.

THEhote is the only known/reported 5* in the South Strip. But ratings/zones/hotels can change at anytime.

I can't promise/guantee you this hotel. Is the dates the same as your previous win?

Yellowdog.

hi yellowdog,

yes date is still same. i suppose I will try it and see what happens.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]