Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Westin St Francis

lalocal
By lalocal,
in

Hi I booked through PRICELINE for a 4 star hotel and I chose verious areas including Union Square, Downtown, Nob Hill, and placed my bid for $85.00. I had read some an earlier thread here in which someone mentioned that if you were looking for a King bed or one bed it was best to book it through Priceline, so I did.

Well, came up $85.00 because that was about the average 1/2 price for most website that I searched before booking it through PRICELINE. Long story short, I got the Westin St Francis, by the way I was originally going to book it for the weekend before but thanks to a previous search for conventions from the moderator here I found that there was a big convention on that weekend and the prices were highger, so if you are flexible always do a conventio search.

I am happy that I got the hotel but based on some of the reviews here I read that PRICELINE and HOTWIRE booking get the smallest room. I booked this for my parents for their 40th anniversary gift, and I was hoping they could have very pleasent stay there and I hope they offer them the upgrade I read about for $30.00. All in all, I am very happy with the bid as I feel a got a great hotel for a great price.

Good Luck

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]