Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Newark (Hbkn-Jersey City) Candlewood Suites

balrogget
By balrogget,
in

I would bid as follows:

Select 3* Jersey City and bid $41.

If rejected lower to 2.5* and bid $60.

If that is rejected i would recommend going with the 2.5* Hotwire offering believed to be the Candlewood Suites. Others would recommend trying to beat the Hotwire rate on Priceline, but when bidding 2* i'd be concerned about being surprised with some yet unreported hotel that isn't located in an ideal location (ie- on Rte 1&9... not a likely outcome, but i wouldn't wish that upon somebody heading to the area from overseas).

Take a look at the PM i'm about to send you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I thought the Priceline bids would be rejected, but it was worth a shot.

I'm glad we were able to work this out and get it done for under your projected budget!

If i can be of any help with your NYC plans feel free to ask (and i just added a suggestion to your NYC post :) ).

I think this works out well this way too since your NJ stay is mid-week and the PATH train is a bit more frequent during the week. As well, you'll probably go 'all out' once you arrive so it'll be good to be based in NYC, and i imagine near the end of the week you'll tire a bit. You can also save a few dollars by eating a dinner or two in NJ, and i have some suggestions in this JERSEY CITY and HOBOKEN BARS and RESTAURANTS. If you want more specific info on any of them feel free to ask.

Have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]