Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (WDW) Omni Champions Gate

sambo7273
By sambo7273,
in

I was kinda hoping to land the Hyatt, but I received the Omni for this stay. From what I have read, it seems like a pretty nice place.

Anyone have any experience?

Bidding strategy, started up from $65 for Resort category and rebidded adding surrounding Orlando areas that do not have Resort categories in $5 increments. Finally accepted at the Omni for $90/night plus resort fees for 6/13 through 6/20.

I've stayed at both. Omni in 5/08. Hyatt in 11/08 and then again in 12/08. All were PRICELINE wins.

Personally, I prefer the Omni. I'm contemplating using priceline to bid for a trip we're taking from 4/2-4/5, but I'm actually afraid that I might win the Hyatt again instead of the Omni (which is the one I really want). Nothing wrong with they Hyatt, but the Omni is a much nicer hotel. Brand new. Much nicer bedrooms, bathrooms, and public areas. It's not even close.

The Omni's Free Lazy River trumps anything that the Hyatt has to offer though. They also had WAY better (free) children's activities at the pool area all day. (Free bike and boat rentals at the Hyatt was really nice though)

I think you won the better place. Have a blast!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]