Priceline Hotel: Resort Phoenix (North) Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort

pbrown39
By pbrown39,
in

You can't bid on a specific property, and while these are the only hotels reported to the board in the Phoenix (North) zone, there could be others, and you could be the first to report a new Resort rated property in this zone.

Are you willing to accept any Resort rated hotel in the Phoenix (North) zone?

If you'd like to move forward, let us know your maximum bid (we don't want to suggest a strategy that goes higher than you're willing to bid) and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'd rather stick to one of these three properties if possible.

See above:

You can't bid on a specific property, and while these are the only hotels reported to the board in the Phoenix (North) zone, there could be others, and you could be the first to report a new Resort rated property in this zone.

There is no way to pick a group of hotels you'd like to bid on... you can only choose the star level, bid price, and zone (as defined by PRICELINE)

If the above is more risk than you care to take you could consider HOTWIRE where you may be able to identify the property beforehand based upon the amenities shown.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi -

I'll take the risk and try it through Priceline. It seems (based on what I am reading in the forum and seeing in the links) I can get a lower rate through Priceline. Although I would prefer one of the 3 resorts I mentioned, I'm assuming that any resort I get will still be pretty good. The reason I want one of the 3 resorts I mentioned is because I know those properties have good pools for kids (slides, lazy river, etc).

From what I am reading, my best be may be to request the Phoenix (North) area with a bid of around $65 or $75. Is that correct or do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

If you confirm your maximum bid ($100??) we'll suggest a strategy to follow.

However, your last post raises one other question...

Are you more than double occupancy or searching for more than one room? PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel. It's possible that you receive a room with only one bed and the hotel will be unable, or unwilling, to give you a room with two beds (and if there are, there could be an additional charge) If you are seeking more than double occupancy this is another risk that you need to be aware of.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

I didn't even think about the occupancy factor - thought I could just request 2 double beds at the hotel. In answer to your question, yes we are more than double occupancy but only want one room.

Our max bid would be $100.

Thanks - your advice is much appreciated.

At the Resort level you have EIGHT re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select Resort Phoenix North...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and le tus know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]