Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Quincy Market-Faneuil Hall-Financial) Hyatt Regency

lissie
By lissie,
in

Hello - please help identify the following hotels on Hotwire for 3/8/09-3/12/09.

4.5* Quincy Market-Financial District - smoke-free, fitness, pool, restaurant, biz center, hi-speed internet for $119/night

or the

4* Back Bay-Copley - customer favorite, smoke-free, fitness, pool, restaurant, biz center, hi-speed internet, spa for $149/night

or the

4* Boston Common-Theatre District - smoke-free, fitness, pool, restaurant, biz center, hi-speed internet for $116/night?

They all seem so similar... I'm slightly concern about the sketchy location mentioned in some reviews for the Intercontinental hotel. Thank you so much for the assistance!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For the first property please doublecheck HOTWIRE and let us know if the offering is showing a Pool icon or not... i'm not seeing one on my own HOTWIRE search for your dates.

The second hotel is a matc for the Westin Colpley Plaza and the third is a match for the Hyatt Regecy so that would be our best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success... looks like a very nice rate for a 4 star hotel in Boston. Hope you're happy with the results and this works well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]