Priceline Hotel: 4* Newark (Jersey City) Westin

trenhoel
By trenhoel,
in

Started @ 85 $ ,ticked 4*+3,5*(actually wanted the Hyatt on Hudson), was rejected, increased my bids in 2$-steps, adding Elisabet+Orange-zone, was accepted @ 91% and won+was upgraded to the brandnew 4* Westin Jersey City. I'm more than happy with this deal since my wife hates worn hotel rooms. Am I the first one to win this property?

trenhoel :) :)

Congratulations on your win!

Yes, this is the first report of this property to the board... although i've been mentioning it as a possibility since the hotel opend just a few last few weeks ago. The location is very good... easily walkable to the Pavonia/Newport train station (although if heading downtown Manhattan i woudl probably walk to the further away Exchange Place station to avoid having to transfer), about 8-9 restaurants in the immediate walking area (none of them very noteworthy though from what i hear :) ) including one sports bar pub (Donovans)... as well as a shopping mall, Target, Staples, and supermrket.

If you need any help or have questions about the area let me know as i'm very familiar with it.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]