Hotwire Hotel: which hotel could this be?

sheri18
By sheri18,
in

looking for a hotel in boston for this sat..... shows 4 star ...boutique, ns, fitness, restaurant, internet...back bay copley area

4.5 star.....ns, fitness, restaurant, bc, quincy market area

4 star ns, fitness, swimming pool, restaurant, bc.....boston common theatre dist

any help would be apprecitated....

never did make stay over nite for the bon jovi concert and cancelled new years eve due to the bad weather....and actually didnt make it this weekend either...was checking prices and hotels...sorry that I didnt realize that I was supposed to follow through...i check around quite frequently for last minute deals....is that ok to do that....even if i dont go.......hmmm...........

Nobody reading your other threads will know to look here to learn that you cancelled those trips... please follow-up those threads so that each has a 'conclusion' and future readers are left wondering what ultimatley happened.

Please don't ask for hotel IDs until your plans are firm... it can be a very time consuming process and may not be the hotels that are even offered by HOTWIRE once your plans are firm and ready to commit to a purchase.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]