Hotwire Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Hotel Max

808travelinthru
By 808travelinthru,
in

Awesome! Will be staying at the Hotel Max for 5 nights (69/night). Through HOTWIRE. Thanks for the help, I did some posting on the other (priceline), but the whole showing of anemities really helped me on Hotwire. The "B" (boutique) was a give away, being that Hotel Max was the only hotel that had the Boutique anemitie. I know it wasn't gauranteed, but I'm Happy! :)

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board... we're glad to hear the information here was helpful with your purchase.

Can you please add the dates of your stay to this thread (so it can appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins) as well as the full list of amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks! Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got back from my Seattle adventure. Coming from Hawaii, the random downtown 'blizzard' was more than welcomed! haha

Quick little notes on the hotel Max.

*Right next to the Courthouse

*10 min walk to Pike Market

*15 min walk to Space Needle/Center

*2min walk to Pacific Place..........which leads to Westlake Mall that has the Monorail which will take you to the Space needle for $2. Yea, found out about this the day after, but the walk was well worth it.

*Located DIRECTLY across the Westin Hotel which the AIRPORTER come right by. But I chose to use the Taxi coming in since i got in at about 12am.

Quick little notes for those that have no clue what to expect. The hotel itself is very 'eccentirc'. When I arrived at 12am techno music was jamming in the lobby......which was welcomed with open arms. I was on the 10th floor. I guess if you dont book directly thru the hotel you get that, but I did enjoy the room. King Sized bed, flat plasma screen, room came stocked with liquor, snacks.....tempting, but resisted :) Nice cozzy feeling. Bed is EXTREMELY comfortable! They were right, you really didnt want to leave the room. Art work in the walkway is simply retro/chic/grunge.

If you have the option to be here........DO IT! If you want to know anything else message me.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]