Priceline Hotel: 3* San Juan Courtyard Miramar

LynnObie
By LynnObie,
in

Finally settled for a 3-Star which we got for $115 last night through PRICELINE. Tried the Resort level for up to $185 then the 3.5-Star places up to $160 with no luck. Their business must be too good for Feb 20... :)

I've stayed in many Courtyards & have read good reviews on this one so know pretty much what to expect. Just need the one night before our cruise & this is not too bad of a price compared to the $215 Priceline wanted for a regular booking. Only 1 free zone for 3* (=2 possible bids daily) and started higher than I should have 'cause they accepted my first bid for the 3* level. :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

While more than you had hoped to spend for this nite, glad to see that you're happy with the results and received a nice discount vs. a conventionally booked room.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]