Hotwire Hotel: HELP ID 3* Orlando SeaWorld I-drive South Hotel

teecatin
By teecatin,
in

Is 3 * Orlando SeaWorld I-drive South with 8 icons (Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi Speed Internet, Business, Golf and Laundry) a match for the Wyndham? It lists as Customer Favorite, but that is not shown in the Pinned Hotwire List.

Also, does anyone know if they access a $6.75 "resort fee" in addition to the Hotwire quote. Hotwire notes the fee will be around $5, but another website I searched earlier today indicated the fee was $6.75.

Thanks in advance.

• 10 months later...
Is 3 * Orlando SeaWorld I-drive South with 8 icons (Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi Speed Internet, Business, Golf and Laundry) a match for the Wyndham? It lists as Customer Favorite, but that is not shown in the Pinned Hotwire List.

Also, does anyone know if they access a $6.75 "resort fee" in addition to the Hotwire quote. Hotwire notes the fee will be around $5, but another website I searched earlier today indicated the fee was $6.75.

Thanks in advance.

Did not book Hotwire hotel -- made trip in one day and ended up driving back to Sarasota.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]