Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Airport MCO) Marriott Orlando Airport

booglas
By booglas,
in

I entered a $30. bid for a 3 star MCO area hotel for 12/24. It was rejected but I could rebid immediatley if I was willing to increase by $8. So I landed up with the Marriott Orlando Airport for $38. Rooms are going for this date for $89-$119 on the non-bidding booking sites as well as Marriott's, so I am very happy.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Just as an FYI and for future bids, Priceline allowing you to immediately bid again without changing anything is what we refer to as a PRICELINE COUNTER-OFFER and they can almost always be under-cut. You could have shaved a few extra dollars off of this bid by using RE-BIDS or just waiting 72 hours since you had plenty of time before your stay.

Not that big of a deal for a one nite stay, but can quickly add up when bidding for multiple nites... just want to make sure you were aware for any future multi-nite bids.

Thanks for sharing your results and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]