Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Airport ATL) Westin

HuntsvilleDave
By HuntsvilleDave,
in

Booked the Westin airport through PRICELINE link on this site for $70 a night booked 5 hours before stay.

While this might not be the best 4* I've stayed in. For 70 bucks it was fantastic. Bed comfort was almost there with the best. I use a pillow rating a lot of the times (6 pillows per bed at Westin) Best I've had is 10 pillows with different firmness. I find that a beds comfort seems to correspond with the number of pillows. I think it has to do with the attention to detail. More pillows show that a hotel is going the extra mile for comfort, and it usually shows up in linen quality and comforter quality etc.

Plenty of room to setup laptop, nice size lcd television, although only set up with analog input. Soap and shampoo was above average. Bathrooms were a little small, but they were decorated well. Two shower heads with excellent water flow. Noise from airport was minimal, although planes could be heard. Looked on another site, and the room was going for 159 per night. Parking is 9 per day, and there is some construction out front, but I was not sleeping in the parking lot so I could care less. This was a great experience, and I would stay again.

Congratulations on your win!

Sounds like you had a great time... glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Can you please add the date(s) of your stay to this thread so that we can add this information to the topic title and haev this thread appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thanks for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]