Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Parsippany-Morristown (Morristown-Florham Park) Hyatt Morristown

506canuck
By 506canuck,
in

Bid $30 for 2* and was counteroffered acceptance for an another $8. Added additional area at $34 and was declined. Added last area as I didn't care which of the three available areas I got and increased bid to $37. Happily surprised to be upgraded to 3.5* Hyatt Morristown in the original area I was bidding. Thanks for this site.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like an EXCELLENT rate for this property... at this price maybe i'll have to look into a Saturday away from home and take the kids swimming.

We were in Morristown a few weeks ago and had a late lunch on their main road at a pub called "The Office"... nothing outstanding, but they seemed to have some decent football specials and the staff was very 'welcoming' and made us feel like regulars.

Thanks for the post.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]