Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC Midtown Central 12/19-23

yowzatx
By yowzatx,
in

Hotwire is giving me a Midtown Central hotel at $165 with: Fitness, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet

Am I correct that this could be either the Sofitel, Helmsley Park Lane or the Warwick? I wouldn't mind the Sofitel or Warwick, but not thrilled with the risk of getting the Helmsley Park Lane.

Yes, those three would be the likely suspects for this property, and unfortunately there is know way to tell which of the three is the most likely. I'll also add that there is a chance this could also be the Sheraton New York, although i would put this as a distant fourth.

If you are interested in the Sheraton New York, i think it's possible to target this property for the sam price as above, so let us know if this is a property you would want to target for some reason (the reviews are mixed)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]