Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* NYC (MTE) Millennium UN Plaza

Hopsangirl
By Hopsangirl,
in

Thanks to posts on Betterbidding and the Tripadvisor info on HOTWIRE I was pretty confident I would get the Millennium Un Plaza - and I did!

Amenities: Fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet, tennis nearby.

I tried using the HOTWIRE link but for some reason I couldn't make the reservation online because my credit card kept getting rejected so I had to make my reservation over the phone. I checked my credit card details with my bank but they said my card was fine and that I had entered the correct information and that HOTWIRE was distorting the data when they transmitted it to get the credit card verified. HOTWIRE didn't admit to any problems on the site and maybe it was just me experiencing problems but I thought I'd mention it in case anybody else was having problems. Should say my credit card is non-US.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Glad to hear you're happy with the results and that the board was helpful in your purchase.

Thanks for trying thru our HOTWIRE link, it sounds like the issue was on HOTWIRE's end, but please do try again for your future purchases, and if you do have a problem send us a PM.

Thanks. Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]