Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Cambridge) Residence Inn

austroamericandad
By austroamericandad,
in

Was bidding on 3* hotels for a few days now (always through the PRICELINE link from here ;-) ...) and finally got lucky with $93 in Cambridge.

For anybody else trying to book during these days - there's the USGBC GreenBuild2008 going on from Nov. 19-21. Last year this conference and expo drew some 25k visitors to Chicago. So you better book soon as prices will climb.

I initally tried to find a 3* in the Waterfront Convention area, as someone has been lucky with a 3* there before. Anyway I ended up adding Quincy Market and Copley Square, and finally Cambridge to stay close enough to down-town. You could also try the airport - however, I didn't.

Yesterday I got an +$22 add-on offer at $81 (bidding 3* on Waterfront/Cambridge/Copley/Quincy), today I got it for $93 after the $91 was rejected ... seems like that's pretty much the limit right now ...

Good luck to all fellow bidders,

AAD

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to see that you were able to be flexible in your plans and stay slightly outside of Downtown in order to still get a great deal. Hope this works well for your plans for this stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]