Hotwire Hotel: Pls help ID 3* Opera - Grand Boulevard 1 Amenity Biz Center 28Sep-02Oc

little bear
By little bear,
in

Maybe Best Western Lorette Opera. It is a three star, has Trip Advisor 4 of 5 ratings, last posted September 2008, is in the zone you note, and has a business center, among other amenities. I had 15 minutes and went on TA, scrolling through their 3 stars looking for 140+ ratings. This is the only one I saw that fit that description, but who knows? Too bad about your hotel. Good luck!

The hotel was closed (as in shut down) or just not open when you arrived late at nite?

Let us know what you ultimately end up doing for this stay or if we can be of further help.

apologies for delayed reply. I havent had internet access since I last logged on. I went back to the hotel i booked the next morning. Apparently the hotel for closed for the night when I had arrived because my eurostar was delayed for more than an hour at the Channel. I had booked the hotel, being a very low-cost and old-fashioned place, through email and it was not stated in the email the time they closed for the day.. and they charged me for the night I didnt stay! Tough luck! but I figured I wouldnt get any other deal close to that

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]