Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Newark (Airport EWR) Sheraton

josephml1
By josephml1,
in

Please help me to find out this hotels in EWR and Long Island City? I know this are many choices but NYC is a hard city to find a good value hotel.

Thanks Again. : : :) :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.5-star hotel in Newark Intl Airport EWR Area $89 dlls

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-star hotel in Newark Intl Airport EWR Area $94 dlls

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.5-star hotel in Long Island City - Elmhurst $105 dlls

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Business Center

2-star hotel in Long Island City - Elmhurst $129 dlls

Complimentary Breakfast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-star hotel in Long Island City - Elmhurst $133 dlls

Complimentary Breakfast

THANK YOU :o

Have you researched both of these areas?

If you intend to commute to Manhattan each day it is not that easy to do from EWR (unless you have a car) and although a few like it, i don't think you're going to find too much 'value' in Long Island City (it's not a very 'welcoming' area).

If your budget keeps you out of Manhattan, have you looked at Secaucus, Meadowlands, Rutherford, North Bergen zones? I think these are better choices than either of the above except mass transportation to these areas typically stops anywhere from midnite-2am, not sure if you intend to stay out unitl the wee hours of the morning.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I could have a car...but I will also try to do some research Secaucus, Meadowlands, Rutherford, North Bergen zones...

Long Island City truly is not a welcoming area but Is really near Times Square, last year I stay there in the Comfort Inn, and I was 4 Subway station to Times square, thats why I am considering that area I just whant somenthing near NYC, cheap and accesible. :)

I will go to some bars and theather in NYC so, I need a hotel near public transportation 24/7.

What zone do you recomend?

The NJ zones won't meet your 24/7 transportation access, and i don't recommend the LIC area, but if you're fine with it then it appears to meet your needs.

Yes, I think it will works...I just whant a cheap place near NYC with public transportation an think LIC will works...

Can you please help me to find out what are this hotels??? thank you very much

3.5-star hotel in Newark Intl Airport EWR Area $89 dlls

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

3-star hotel in Newark Intl Airport EWR Area $94 dlls

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Business Center

2-star hotel in Long Island City - Elmhurst $129 dlls

Complimentary Breakfast

3-star hotel in Long Island City - Elmhurst $133 dlls

Complimentary Breakfast

THANKS

The Long Island City hotels have not yet been reported to the board... as mentioned above, we don't typically recommend this area and therefore see little HOTWIRE purchases in this zone. The EWR hotels i don't think are viable options for you due to transportation needs.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Long Island City hotels have not yet been reported to the board... as mentioned above, we don't typically recommend this area and therefore see little HOTWIRE purchases in this zone. The EWR hotels i don't think are viable options for you due to transportation needs.

I am considering maybe stay in EWR, and have a Car, anyway I am traveling from PHL.

I am using several times your link to HOTWIRE to check the price in NYC.

With the Car use it and travel to NYC and park the car for a day and use the subway there... the parking for a day is around $30 dlls in several areas plus de tunnel $8 dlls or use the Park and ride from NJ maybe the Lincoln tunnel park and ride.

A night in EWR is around $100 dlls and a hotel in NYC is around $400 dlls.

If you can please help me with the hotels in EWR.

Thanks.

I know this thread don't have much experience in Long Island City, but I am trying very hard to find out what is this hotel

In hotwire they give us this tips: TRIPADVISOR

4.0 out of 5 Based on 80+ customer reviews (Last reviewed August 2008).

I think is the Comfort Inn Long Island City but not sure maybe with your experience can help me out.

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Business Center

I am using several times your link to HOTWIRE.

Thanks Again

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your success!

So i assume you bought the 3.5* property origially asked about in the Newark EWR zone? Can you confirm the price paid (per nite before fees and taxes)

Thank you for sharing your results with teh board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]