titi
By titi,
in

Hello,

I have found the following hotels on hotwire :

3-star hotel in Times Square - Theatre District for $244

restaurants + high speed internet access

3.5-star hotel in Midtown Central for $249

smoke free, restaurants, high speed internet access, fitness access, business center

4-star hotel in Midtown Central for $262

smoke free, restaurants, high speed internet access, fitness access, business center

Could help to identify them please ?

cheers

Titi

None of the hotels above have been reported to the board, and i don't have a guess for the Times Square hotel, but i'd speculate the 4* MTC hotel is the Sheraton New York and that the 3.5* MTC hotel is the Sheraton Manhattan (both with different amenity icons than previously reported)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratualtions on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were expecting and that we were able to help.

Thanks for sharing your results with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenities associated with this property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]