Priceline Hotel: Help with Bahama Grand Island

luzer
By luzer,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rather than bump every thread for this area asking how much you should bid i have separated one of your posts and started a new topic for your stay.

Please supply the dates of your stay (and the if you have a maximum bidding limit) and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

sorry. i am new to this.

i would like to go sept 2 - 9th, 2004.

although i just heard it rains in bahamas in Sept. any ideas.

i am looking to spend <$200 for airfare and $100 for hotel.

i can get westin our lucaya for $60 a nite plus 4k starwood miles. island view, king sized.

thanks for any help!!

There is no way to differentiate the Westin from the Sheraton when bidding on Priceline... are you willing to accept either?

If not, i think you can pinpont (or at least have a very high likelihood) of getting the Westin on Hotwire.

If you go with Priceline i think you can be successful at about $70 (but will be subject to other resort hotels in the area), while what i believe to be the Westin on Hotwire will cost about $95/nite.

Whethere these are good prices or not relative to you using Starwood points depends upon the value you place on a Starwood point.

Let us know and if you want to go forward we'll advice on exact figures with priceline or identifying the Westin thru Hotwire.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you go with Priceline i think you can be successful at about $70 (but will be subject to other resort hotels in the area), while what i believe to be the Westin will cost about $95/nite.

hi

1) i am not sure if i understand. it will be $95 for the westin on hotwire or priceline?

2) after looking at the precipitation link in the bahamas, i am thinking it might be better to go somewhere else.... any alternatives? taking into account everything!?

thanks

cj :)

thanks. i dont think cruise is my thing.

i am looking for a quite resort location that has a nice westin. Bahamas, Virgin Islands, that area.

Lately i am looking at Westin Resort and Villas St. John.

my biggest concern right now, is to get nice weather for early September.

comments?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]