Hotwire Hotel: NYC 8/18- 4 stars (or more)

nidachti
By nidachti,
in

I noticed that there is a hotel currently listed as follows for $303

4-star hotel in Downtown SoHo

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High Speed Internet

Customer Rating 3.5 out of 5

Is this the Soho Grand? And if so, do they really have rooms that accomodate three people because the hotel's website seems to show only rooms with king beds.

Your previous NYC PRICELINE WIN as just for one nite of 8/16, and this stay is for 8/18?? Do you have some place to sleep on the 17th? (just making sure the dates are correct before moving forward to look at this)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That was an error. Actually, I put in 8/16 - 8/18. 2 Rooms for 6 guests (3 in each room).

Another option is a four star in Midtown South for 8/17.

Trip advisor rated it 4 out of 5.

Fitness

Restaurant

Business Center

Internet

Tennis

Is this the Barclay?

Also, while I've got your attention, when you put in three people, is the hotel obligated to give you bedding for three. This can't be a king room, can it? Because I absolutely do not want to have to pay for a roll-away when I get to the hotel.

I put in 8/16 - 8/18
Don't you already have a Priceline Win for the nite if the 16th? :)
I put in 8/16 - 8/18. 2 Rooms for 6 guests (3 in each room).
This may be your intention, but all the hotel sees is 2 rooms / 6 guests... perhaps they are intending to give you, and think you need, one room with two beds (4 guests) and one room with one bed (2 guests)... for your 6 guest total.
Another option is a four star in Midtown South for 8/17.

Trip advisor rated it 4 out of 5.

Fitness

Restaurant

Business Center

Internet

Tennis

Is this the Barclay?

The Barclay is in the MTE zone so if the above is in the MTS zone then it wouldn't be the Barclay. But what date(s) actually still remain for your stay?
when you put in three people, is the hotel obligated to give you bedding for three
Yes, but if you put in six guests and 2 rooms it can get tricky, as per the above, as the hotel doesn't know if you want:

6 guests = 1 room doouble occupancy + 1 room quad occupancy

6 guests = 1 room triple occupancy + 1 room triple occupancy

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

To clear things up, it was a Hotwire hit for the 16th at the Millenium Broadway. And because I didn't want to run into the same problem again, I decided to book my second night (Aug 17) directly with the hotel buck up and pay the going rate. So I'm all set. Thanks sooo much for all the help. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]