Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Sea World-I-Drive South) Embassy Suites

bearcatfan50
By bearcatfan50,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It's not clear from your post...

Are you looking to bid on PRICELINE and those are your maximum bids for each star level OR are you looking at HOTWIRE and those are the prices of the 3* and 3.5* property offered in the Universal zone?

What are the actual dates of your stay? What is your maximum budget? (per nite before fees and taxes)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are going from Aug 16- 20. I like to reserve 2 rooms for around 55-65 a night. Would like to be near universal or Disney. Do you think i will have a good chance. Do the rates go down as you get close to the dates or like everything else go up. Sorry i am a first timer at this. Thanks for your help.

Just booked a room at Embassy Suites Jamican Dr for 83.00 a night. Looked at the Hotwire List and thought we were getting the Embassy At the Convention Center but oh well still happy to saved 35.00 a night going any other route. Thanks for all of the info on the forums

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board. Can you please add the amenities shown before your purchase as a reply to this thread. You can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The amenities were a Suite, Complimentry Breakfast, fitness center, pool, buisness center and high Speed Internet. The Complimentry Breakfast and Free manager reception (Free Beer and Drinks) Just saved me a little over 25.oo a day with a all you can eat buffet. Thanks to everyone on here for the help.

Sorry, can you doublecheck if the last amenity is a Business or Laundry icon?

A current HOTWIRE search for your dates shows a 3.5* currently offering:

Suite, Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Internet, Laundry

... you list these amenities but a Business icon instead of Laundry.

Please confirm using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of HOTWIRE's home page.

THANKS!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]