Priceline Hotel: Downtown Montreal -- No luck at $100 for a 4*?

al-canada
By al-canada,
in

I've tried twice for a 4* in Montreal for September 15 - 18, 2008 (Monday - Thursday), starting at $80/night, up to $100/night, but no luck.

I've seen others getting 4* in the $80-$95 range. I've also looked at hotel sites independently and they seem to have very little availability for that period.

I've even tried 3* up to $90/night with no luck.

Anyone know if something particular is going on in the city at that time?

Have been bidding with Bonus Cash rewards, not sure if that makes a difference. Using the PRICELINE links here.

Will keep posted when/if I get a room through PRICELINE, but would be helpful if anyone knows why Montreal is so booked at the time?

Thanks

AL

Not sure what may be happening on these dates, but rates aren't too far out of line... HOTWIRE has some 3* and 3.5* properties for $110-$130/nite.

What is your maximum bid for this stay? Do you have a back-up reservation should you not get an accepted bid? (where and how much)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]