car rental NOT a Miami airport

Nat22
By Nat22,
in

I am about to rent a car and try to make a bid with PRICELINE. But when I ask Miami, they only offer the airport. I will be on the Beach (Indian Creek), to go to the airport to pick up and return the car would make me lose so much time and money that it is not worth it.

Is there a way to ask another location?

The prices on Hotwire are abusively high in my opinion, and I don't know if I can choose my location. I have found other companies that seem cheaper and more convenient.

What would you suggest (it is for the 17), apart take the bus? :)

Thanks

"Name Your Own Price" for car rentals is only available in certain areas, and mostly at Airport locations.

If you are able to make this work, please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Otherwise you may want to use our Car Rental Checker to assist in your rate search.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried and get "Unfortunately, our Name Your Own Price service was unable to locate an available rental car for the area and dates you selected. However, we have found a broad selection of rental car options below." Yes, they are 5 times more expensive!!! :)

I guess it is because my price was not acceptted, but I already gave my credit card.... What do I do??

I tried 11 then 12 then 13 :) There is an ad on the Priceline site saying "rent a Chevrolet for $12" :) I GOT one last year for $10!!! The rent checker shows rates much more expensive.

It is not accepted, so I am going to try to rent it at Aventura Mall, for 2 days only, I will go shopping when I return it. At the airport I would take it tomorrow when I arrive, there is a tri-rail from Fort Lauderdale.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]