Maps with hotels?

Kimono
By Kimono,
in

This is a suggestion for the board. I know that running the site must already be a lot of work, and I understand there is a limited amount you can do for us, but I thought I would throw the idea out there. It would be really helpful to have Google mash-up style maps showing the actual locations of hotels on the hotel lists. Although I realize we can look these up on our own, it would make it so much easier to be able to see at a glance where things are, especially since some of the "areas" are rather large on Hotwire and Priceline. It can make a real difference on when you are checking Hotwire hotels to know that something is actually right next to Disney, for example, as opposed to actually being over by Seaworld, even though it is technically in the "Disney Maingate" area. I imagine this would be the case for any large city.

Thanks, and keep up all the good work here!

Do you mean like this:

Priceline Maps

(also highlighted in yellow at the top of the board under "Our Exclusive (Free) Tools".

I have a bunch of ideas which i hope to implement in the near and long term (some of them map related), but as you point out, it's a matter of finding the time to work on things.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]