Priceline Hotel: 3* Buffalo-Niagara Falls (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

AceMJM
By AceMJM,
in

Won on first try by selecting Downtown Buffalo and East Niagara Falls, NY. Chose 3 Star, as East Niagara does not contain one. Won the Hyatt for $61, one room and one night, June 23, 2008 to the 24th. Tried to extend my stay when they gave me the option, but was rejected. I looked on the Hyatt site, and it says they are sold out for the following night (24th). Would love to stay an extra night, and will try to do so upon arrival! Maybe a room has opened up!

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board.

Glad to hear that you're happy with the results... good luck trying to extend your stay (and nice job researching the rate/sold-out condition before giving your one allowable attempt to extend your stay).

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've since gone back to the Hyatt website and it looks like rooms are opened for that extra night I was looking for (June 24). So I went back to priceline and bid $61, again for Downtown Buffalo and East Niagara Falls, NY. Didn't get anything. Added South Buffalo-Hamburg (no 3* available here, so a safe bet), moved bid to $69. Still no luck. Back to square one...will probably try to extend stay at the Hyatt when we get there!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]