Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC (MTW) Novotel Times Square

marciopsiq
By marciopsiq,
in

In unbelievable! I've tried for two times for two days and no luck in rebidding.

I guess it's a highly rated period that I wasn't aware of. It was so easy last time in hotwire in march, I got The Hudson for $170. Now it's all very expensive, and I have searched everywhere in the non-opaque sites. Does anybody know if theres anything big in NY in that time?

Even in London, famous for being so expensive, I have just got a nice 5* in my preferred area for $215 for the adjacent prior period.

As to stay in a bad hotel is something I woldn't like to consider, I ask if someone could give me some light, please? :)

Until now my two best options through non opaque sites are The Pod for $260(double non shared) and the same rate for The Excelsior(Because of Trip Adv good reviews and also because I have good memories of a Beacon stay, which I guess has similar standards and location)

That was a hard one and it's not a dream come true. But since I was almost desperate with the crazy prices I've been seeing around and the useless rebiddings before that one, I'm happy afterall. I think the location is fabulous and I don't think it's a bad hotel. The price is more or less 30% cheaper than at the hotel site. :)

Congratulations on your win!

As you've discoved, this is a very expensive time in NYC.

Glad you found something, although i'll mention for future bidding that with 5+ months before your stay you shouldn't ever feel "desperate" get something via PRICELINE. When your first bids are rejected best to book a cancellable back-up and try to let prices come to you a bit.

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- this hotel has a very good location near Times Square and Rock Center

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]