Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Tempe-ASU) Sheraton Tempe Airport

Dan-o
By Dan-o,
in

Hi,

I'm new to the bord. Very cool idea. I was hopeing if anyone could tell me if my hunch that the Hotwire selection for the 3.5 star in Tempe -ASU offered currently at $68 with amenities of Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, and Chow is likelt the Sheraton Phoenix Airport Tempe? I plan on nabbing it if it is, and will be happy to report anything I get on here afterwards. Thank You.

There is also a $76, 3.5 star in Chandler-South Tempe for the same dates. I think that this one may be the Buttes it has Fitness, Pool, Resturaunt, Business, High speed internet, Golf Tennis, and SPA. If we could verify either one, then I would consider them both a good deal. Thanks.

Agree that the 3.5* Tempe property is a match for the Sheraton Airport so that would be our best guess for that one.

Not sure of the 3.5* Chandler property, but it wouldn't be the Buttes, as that property is not located in the Chandler zone.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank You. I used your HOTWIRE link, and booked the 3.5 star in Tempe-ASU it was $68 and listed Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, and Resturaunt

The results were as projected The Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel Tempe. I saved 50% off of the hotels lowest published internet price, and it is basically like getting one night free. I stayed here once before, and liked it. maybe you could suggest it to the dude that wanted everything in the other post. I might have been able to save about $10 a night using PRICELINE, but it looks like they toss in a couple of potentually bad places in the mix, and for me it's not worth the extra $20 for two nights. Thanks again, and let me know if you need me to post the bid win on a different forum area.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were expecting and are looking forward to your return visit to the property. For some people price is most important and they stick with PRICELINE, but when there is a hotel you're try to target (or avoid) HOTWIRE is oten a better option since you can usually do so successfully for a just a little bit more.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]