Hotwire Hotel: 4* (Mag Mile) Whitehall

aner81
By aner81,
in

Hi Everyone,

Could someone please help me identify the following for 07/28-08/01? My girlfriend and I are planning a great trip across US and I would stay in Chicago for 4 nights. Here the hotel details

3.5 - $119/night; fitness, restaurant, business, hispeed, golf, tennis, spa (hotel in North Michigan Avenue - Water Tower - Gold Coast). This is a best value hotel and no tripadvisor score is provided.

Thanks! This site is a great resource, I really apreciate it!

Aner

I think this may be the Hotel Indigo, upgraded from 3* to 3.5*. If it is, that would be an excellent deal for a very nice hotel. The other possibility may be the Avenue (formerly Radisson) hotel, which would also be fine.

If you do book this property, please use the site's HOTWIRE (click the HOTWIRE link) link.

Please let us know how it goes.

hi,

thanks so much for your help but unlukly the hotel is not still available for that paeriod :) so I fuond one other opportunity:

2* hotel in Magnificent Mile Area - Streeterville; 125$/night: NO AMENITIES, and 2.5 star on Tripadvisor (20+ customers).

Could you suggest me any hotel?

Thanks again

aner

Orbitz.com has a sale for a very limited time (a 72 hour sale) on the Whitehall Hotel for $107 for these dates. If you use the coupon code 50AFFORB, you can get an extra $50 off the final total.

The hotel is an older property, but you can't get much better in terms of location.

Please use the site's link to Orbitz.com (click the Orbitz.com) to start your purchase, as it supports the site.

Happy to help! :)

I think it's a very good deal on a great location right off the Michigan Ave. shopping area; you're not going to be in the room that much anyways, and the savings can go towards a nice dinner with you and your girlfriend in one of the many nearby restaurants.

Enjoy your trip! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]