Hotwire Hotel: 4* - Central Prague $119 8/28-9/2???

REL
By REL,
in

This property has not yet been identified.

If i were to take a guess, i would include the Crowne Plaza Castle among the possibilities, but i'm far from certain.

Even though thsi property has not yet been identified, the 4.5/5.0 tripadvisor rating gives some assurance that it is a 'good' one based upon previous user reviews. I think it comes down to whether you want this degree of comfort or are willing to take a chance by bidding on a hotel with PRICELINE (where you won't have the 'assurance' of any user reviews... you could receive any hotel within the zone).

If you wanted to try PRICELINE you could likely save a bit, as we often see 4* properties going in the $70-$90 range... you could also try for a 5* up to the price of the above, as we have seen quite a few winning 5* bids in the $120 and under area.

Let us know if you decide to go for the above, or if you'd like to try bidding on PRICELINE, let us know your maximum bid and which star level and zone you'd like to try for, and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]