Priceline Hotel: 4* St Louis (Downtown) Hyatt Regency Union Station

yurchat
By yurchat,
in

For 05/21- 05/23 Hotwire is showing me 3 options for Downtown St Louis.

A 4 star for $89 with Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business and High Speed. Which I believe would be the Hyatt Union Station

A 3.5 for $69 with Fitness, Pool and Restaurant

As far as I can tell the only 3.5 hotels that have been reported are the Sheraton and the Crown Plaza. But normally they have more options showing. Is their another hotel that could be an option with 3.5 stars or have the Sheraton and Crown plaza shown up like this before? I really am ok with both of them. (Would prefer the Sheraton but the Crown Plaza would be ok) But I'm looking to avoid the Millennium at all costs. Any help would be appreciated.

I made 2 separate reservations on PRICELINE. The first for wed 5/21 to fri 5/23 started at $42 then $45, $48, $51, and $53. $55 was accepted for the Hyatt Union Station. This is the hotel I wanted.

My second reservation was from fri 5/23 to sun 5/25 but I needed 2 rooms. Followed the same bidding pattern as before to see if rates for the weekend would be any lower and again $55 was accepted at the Hyatt Union Station. Again this is the hotel I wanted.

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you wanted and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (NOTE: when you split your purchase, please use our links for each purchase... returning here after the first purchase and clicking our link again to begin the second purchase... this will ensure that we get credit for each leg of your stay)

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]