Priceline Hotel: Searching For a Hotel South Strip 4star 6/8 check out 06/11

MonkeyCoR
By MonkeyCoR,
in

Okay my budget is around 80 dollars a night is that even possible should I just try 3 star? I can probably squeeze 100$ were do I start bidding wise? I just start reading all this I get how to do the zone trick thing. My main concern is just being on the strip. The westin casuarina is the furthest I want to be away from the strip. Any ways suggestions and help would be appreciated. First time out to vegas I want to have some fun.

If you have AAA a good cancelable backup could be Planet Hollywood. If you go to the Planet Hollywood website and click on special offers they have a AAA special on your nights for $89/night.

Okay my budget is around 80 dollars a night is that even possible should I just try 3 star? I can probably squeeze 100$ were do I start bidding wise? I just start reading all this I get how to do the zone trick thing. My main concern is just being on the strip. The westin casuarina is the furthest I want to be away from the strip. Any ways suggestions and help would be appreciated. First time out to vegas I want to have some fun.

Sorry Date's switched a little bit going to be June 15th to June 18th is the date everyone is going on. Anyways Im not looking to be hand fed the information just some good pointers.