Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando Int'l Airport MCO

chidis
By chidis,
in

The above is a match for the Renaissance so that would be our best guess.

We like all threads to have a 'conclusion', so please be sure to follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing for this stay, unlike this Hotwire Orange County thread.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchase.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Thanks, I was hoping for the Hyatt. If I do decide to book I'll use the link

Thanks

I'm suprised the Rennaisance is now a 4* ? I'm not doubting anyone, but I bid on a 3* last July on HW and got Rennaisance by the airport. When I got there, I did not feel like this resort was a 3* at all. I emailed HW and got a response. They gave me a $25 credit (in the form of Hotwire dollars) because they said they researched this resort and found it to be a 2.5* (I had bid on a 3*). So now I'm reading it's a 4*. If it's anything like it was last July, I would not consider this a 4*. Just my opinion. Reasons :

peeling/discolored wallpaper in bathroom; rust on some of the bathroom fixtures; dust/cobwebs in room; smell from the hallway (the hotel actually had high powered fans in the hallway which they explained was because of a leak from the AC system----it smelled like rotten garbage).

In their defense, there was ALOT of rennovations going on and maybe we just got an old room. Also, not sure if it was because we were HW customers or not, but we got the worst view from our window. Our windown overlooked the dumpsters. So unless the Rennaisance has changed dramatically, I wouldn't consider this a 4*. I am currently looking to bid on a 2.5 or 3 * now and use the $25 HW dollar credit I have. Do not want this hotel again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]