Priceline Hotel: 5* Hotel London bidding help

Laukland
By Laukland,
in

I need 2 rooms for 5 nights wednesday through sunday in London. I wish a hotel in the Mayfair/Soho area. Will i have more of a chance breaking up the bid e.g. wednesday and thursday and then 3 nights on the weekend? I have accessed priceline via savingsbarn link and by adding rebid zones i started at 155.00 got up to US$205.00 per night but no deal so far. I am prepared to go as high as 220.00 before the fees.

Thanks for any advice.

I have accessed priceline via savingsbarn link
We now have our own links to PRICELINE... the search boxes at the top of the page, in my signature below, and in the support page. Please use our own PRICELINE links going forward.

Most 5* hotels in this zone are awarded north of $200/nite... not less, so you're rejections don't come as too much of a surprise. Therefor i would probably try up to your maximum bid before SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID.

Will i have more of a chance breaking up the bid e.g. wednesday and thursday and then 3 nights on the weekend?
If you search some of the 5* hotels that have already been reported (see the Priceline Hotel List) do you see a rate change over the 5 day period? (you may need to search one day at a time to see the non-averaged rates during the course of your stay)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]