Hotwire Hotel: 3* Princeton-Lawrenceville Hyatt Place

chrismom
By chrismom,
in

I am new to this great forum and to hotwire, so i have just been browsing/learning and checking lists and prcies for the past two weeks. I am ready to book for two rooms in Princeton for Mar 27-28 (one night)

There is one three star for $56 per room per night.

Your list only has Homewood on the 3 *, BUT, depending on when I look on hotwire, this suites hotel includes the laundry icon and customer fav. or leaves them out.

Is this the same hotel? Should I wait to see the laundry icon again?

There is no other 3 * on Hotwire and the rate has been stable at $56 for about 10 days.

TQ much

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What are the complete set of amenities of the hotel you're being offered with the Laundry icon? What are the amenities of the hotel without the Laundry icon?

Are you looking for the Homewood Suites? How many people are you including in your 2 room search?

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your searches/and purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried different variations. I have always incl thd kids BUT I have hit 1 room vs 2 rooms. The laundry hotel comes up with 1 room and is now $56 a night. If I put in for 2 rooms, the laundry icon goes away and it is $58 a night.

I have two "big" teenagers, and I think we might want two rooms, but I was hoping to get the Homewoods. It is too risky to do two separate bookings, right?

Sorry, I flipped the price. Suites with laundry is 58, without is 56.

Can you ID these hotels? How do I get two rooms at the one with the laundry icon? (if that is homewoods). Can I do two bookings on two different computers???

If only one room is available booking on different computers won't help... even if you can pull up the same selection on each computer, the second purchase can show "this offer no longer available" once you click the 'purchase' button.

There are multiple hotes which this could be, but why don't we backtrack a moment... what is it about the Homewood Suites that you're seeking (we seldom hear users say "i want the Homewood...")

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I guess we should backup. I am looking to see if anyone/you can ID either of the 3 *.

Having said that, the last post on hotels in princeton mentioned homewood as a great stay, and i know its location in Princeton. And, it is a brand our family is familiar with. I also think we could fit all four of us in one room if we had to. But, no, I am not stuck with Homewood only.

Why would a hotel that had two rooms available not show up when one room is requested? These two hotels never show up together.

So, any ideas on what these two hotels are?

TQ

Congratulations on your success (personalyl i would prefer this property to the Homewood Suites)... it's recently renovated/converted from the AmeriSuites and plasma TVs in the room. As well, there is an On the Border and a few other restaurants/shops easily walkable from this hotel.

In regards to check-in, the hotel will have your reservation and you check-in just like you would any other hotel guest (walk up to the counter and give your name, a credit card for any incidentals, etc). HOWEVER, it's always a good idea to bring a print out of your confirmation with you in the unlikely event the hotel can't find your reservation (this isn't just because of a HOTWIRE purchase... this is good policy regardless of how you booked)

Thanks for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]