Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 4* San Antonio - Riverwalk North and Alamo

sf7307
By sf7307,
in

This is kind of odd, but here goes. This morning there was a listing on Hotwire for the following:

San Antonio Riverwalk North and Alamo

$159

Amenities were: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Internet Access.

The listing said this was a 10% savings ($17.10). I didn't take it because first of all I couldn't identify it, and second, that is not enough savings to "fly blind". I couldn't find any reference to TripAdvisor ratings on this one.

Now this afternoon there's a different listing (the above one being gone):

San Antonio Riverwalk North and Alamo

$159 - still says 10% savings ($17.10)

Customer Favorite

Amenities are: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Internet Access, Business Center, Tennis, Golf

Trip Advisor: 4.0/100+ reviews/November 2007 last review

Can anyone help me figure out what hotel this is? Thanks.

What are the star ratings of each of the above?

The topic title states 4* but HOTWIRE wouldn't offer two hotels in the same zone at the same star rating unless they appear when different occupancy is used? If that is the case, when does each of the above appear?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What are the star ratings of each of the above?

The topic title states 4* but HOTWIRE wouldn't offer two hotels in the same zone at the same star rating unless they appear when different occupancy is used? If that is the case, when does each of the above appear?

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. Each was, in fact, listed as 4*. They were never listed at the same time (is that what you mean?). First the first one was listed, then later the same day, the first one disappeared and the second one was listed. It just seemed odd since the listings were for the same exact price/savings combination, same star rating, same area and dates, but the amenities listed for each were very different. Occupancy in each case is 2 adults.

The first hotel is a match for the Emily Morgan while the second matches the Hyatt Regency San Antonio, so that would be our best guess for each.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]