in

• 2 weeks later...

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: US$120.00

Subtotal: US$480.00

Taxes & Service Fees: US$97.08

Total Charges: US$577.08

Used following strategy:

Select 4* Regents Park...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously. (counter $130)

Select 4* Marble Arch...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Mayfair...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Westminster...

Select 4* Regents Park and Marble Arch...

Bid $80, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously. (counter $130)

Select 4* Mayfair and Westminster...

Bid $80, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Regents Park and Mayfair...

Bid $90, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously. (counter $130)

Select 4* Westminster and Marble Arch...

Bid $90, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously. (counter $183)

Select 4* Regents Park and Westminster...

Bid $100, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously. (counter $130)

Select 4* Mayfair and Marble Arch...

Bid $100, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously. (counter $205)

Select 4* Regents Park and Marble Arch and Mayfair...

Bid $110, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously. (counter $130)

Select 4* Regents Park and Marble Arch and Westminster...

Bid $110, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously. (raise by $22)

Select 4* Mayfair and Westminster and Regents Park...

Bid $115, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.(raise by $22)

Select 4* Mayfair and Westminster and Marble Arch...

Bid $115, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously. (counter $183)

Select 4* Mayfair and Westminster and Regents Park and Marble Arch... accepted

Bid $120.

For those interested, I had the need to book a second room for these same dates. I did so yesterday and again won the Metropole for $120. This time around, I was bidding to get the Metropole so my stragegy was simplified and I bid only on Regents Park at $110, received offer to increase bid by $22. Closed browser and re-opened, bid Regents Park and Mayfair at $120, won Metropole again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]