Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Sheraton Safari

lilygirl
By lilygirl,
in

Hello,

Can you please help ID the following "Best Value" hotels on hotwire for 12/8/07 - 12/9/07 (2 adults for 1nite)?

1) 2.5-star hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South Area

$39 per room (Retail $59, You save $20)

Hotel amenities: complimentary breakfast, laundry, pool, high-speed internet access

2) 3-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

$59 per room (Retail $89.10, You save $30.10)

Hotel amenities: pool, business center, restaurant(s), high-speed internet access

TR: 3.5 out of 5

3) 3-star hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South Area

$59 per nite (You save $20)

Resort fee: $5 per night collected directly from you, won't show on Hotwire total

Hotel amenities: fitness center, business center, pool, high-speed internet access

4) 4-star hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South Area

$99 per room (You save $19.30)

Hotel amenities: fitness center, restaurant(s), high-speed internet access, pool, business center, golf nearby

Any recommendations you may have for Orlando would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, am new to this site as well as Hotwire. I'm not sure how "discounted" the rates are on hotwire. I usually stay at 3* hotels. I asked for help ID'ing the "Best Value" hotels I found on hotwire 'coz we'd be as happy with a decent 2.5* or a 4* if it's worth the extra dollars.

The following would be our best guess for each:

1) not really sure (could be anything from La Quinta to Ramada to Holiday Inn Express)... i wouldn't recommend a 2.5* unknown property in this area

2) Sheraton Safari

3) Hyatt Place Convention Center

4) Rosen Shingle Creek

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the quick response. This site is awesome!

The 3* Buena Vista sounds like a good one. But before we book on hotwire, wondering if you may have some guesses for the following 3.5* hotel that is a "Customer Favorite". Same date 12/8-9.

3.5-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

$94 per nite (Retail $125, You save $31)

Hotel amenities: Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Laundry Facilities, Pool, Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

Thanks!

PS: Will make sure to use the HOTWIRE link to book tonite :) And update on what hotel we end up with.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]