Hotwire Hotel: 3* New Orleans (French Quarter) Holiday Inn Chateau LeMoyne

travellingjay
By travellingjay,
in

I have used this board several times to try to determine hotels on hotwire, so I finally decided to register and post my experiences with 3* hotels in French Quarter. Here are my purchases in 2007:

11/02/07 - 11/04/07 Holiday Inn Chateau LeMoyne

68/night Pool, Restaurant, Laundry, High Speed

10/19/07 - 10/21/07 Holiday Inn Chateau LeMoyne

68/night Pool, Restaurant, Laundry, High Speed

10/12/07 - 10/14/07 Holiday Inn French Quarter (Royal st)

59/night Pool, Restaurant, Laundry, High Speed

01/19/07 - 01/21/07 Holiday Inn Chateau LeMoyne

59/night Pool, Restaurant, Laundry, High Speed

Both Hotels have been very good, especially given the price. Since I am a platinum priority club member, I usually get upgraded to a suite or better room.

Both hotels have been listed with the same amenities so it is hard to determine which one you are going to get. Confusing thing is that the Royal does have a fitness center that is not mentioned. Currently, their restaurant is closed for renovations. The LeMoyne has laundry listed but I do not believe they actually have it. Staying at the LeMoyne, you can use the fitness center at the Royal. The LeMoyne has in room safe depost boxes which are nice, the Royal did not.

Hotwire prices have been more than 1/2 less than the listed prices on the HI website. I would recommend either one.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]