Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (WDW) Holiday Inn Maingate East

djpataka
By djpataka,
in

Please help me ASAP, I have booked a flight to Orlando from DEC.24- Jan7 and now i need a hotel room in the disney world area or a place thats close to transportation for all the theme parks. Please help me find a hotel room as i find both of HOTWIRE and priceline confusing and i am hoping to spend around 80 bucks a night or less. any hints or tricks would be helpful

thanks in advance

i need to get a hotel for disney world ASAP so help me out please. Dates Dec.24-Jan 7. when bidding on priceline for resorts what are the chances of getting one??? I really want to get a deal on the HILTON walt disney world any hints?? or even the Best Western Lake Bu buena vista hotel?? what do i click on 3 stars or resorts to get either one??? how much should i bid? any past winners can help me thanks!! i just want to avoid staying in an area where transportation is limited!

First you need to realize that when bidding on Priceline you are not bidding on a certain hotel..you have to be willing to take whatever they give you. Yes there are ways to 'try' to bid hoping for a certain one but you can be disappointed if you rely on that. There are hotels in the LBV area of WDW that are not 'right there' and may not have the transportation available that you are looking for..

Just my opinion :)

Hey guys I tried Priceline for the very first time and I am very dissapointed by reading the review. I got Holiday Inn Maingate East and by the sounds of it i dont see it to be too appealing. Can somebody please give me more info about this place with there experience and also i wanted to rent a car in Orlando from Jan 1-7/08 and i was wondering do i have to pick it up from the airport or can they deliver it to where u are?? also i know it says 23 bucks a day and stuff but how much does insurance coverage cost on top of that?? any deals i can get please help! thanks!

I've merged this 'winning bid' thread with your previous thread.

I've added the dates of your stay from your original post to the topic title, but as blindman points out, please let us know the winning bid amount as well so that we can add this information to the toipc title too.

As far as the reviews, they are indeed a mixed bag, and it seems to me that the room quality varies greatly from room to room. If you're not happy with the first room assigned, i'd approach the front desk in a friendly manner and explain to them that you're not happy with the room (and perhaps tell them what you would like, within reason) and since you're there for such an extended stay (assuming we have your dates correct) if they could find you something more inline with what you're looking for.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

hey guys sorry i am new at this so still learning about posting my winnings

well here it is I got the HOliday INN maingate east

I tried bidding from 30 to 35 to 40 to 45 to 50 and ended up getting it for 55 bucks a night now is that a good price??? they said it use to be a Travel LODGE before and now they have renovated the whole place so hopefull it works out.. ANY INformation on how much insurance costs on a rental car??? i got offered a mid size for 24 bucks a day but not sure about insurance which can cost alot??

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]