Priceline Hotel: Assistance Needed for Chicago NMA

ssoul
By ssoul,
in

I really don't think you're far off and am a little surprised your bids have not been accepted. Hotwire has what appears to be the Hard Rock (a 4* in the Mag Mile/streeterville area with fitness, business, internet, restaurant) for $112.

I'd take it a tad slow and go up to $85 first, then if that doesn't work, $90. I'd be very surprised if $90 still came back denied.

If you want to bid for a 4* in the Millennium Park/Loop/Grant Park area (which is really not much of a distance at all from NMA; you can walk it and there is public transit - some of the hotels in the MP/Loop/GP area are essentially NEXT to the NMA area), I'd start over again and bid $65 for a 4*. The Hyatt (which often comes up cheaply, as they're trying to fill their 2,000+ rooms) and Palmer House Hilton are two MP/Loop/GP hotels that are showing very low regular rates for these dates. If you happened to get the Hyatt, the NMA area is really just over a bridge.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]