in

2* in SeaWorld - I-drive South Area

Only 2 Amenities: Laundry Facilities; High-speed Internet Access

$30 Dec24-Jan1

2.5* in Altamonte Springs - Winter Park

Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast; Fitness Center; Pool(s); Laundry Facilities

$29 Dec24-Jan2

2 more questions:

1) how can I see a hotel's rating before payment?

2) do hotels in Altamonte Springs - Winter Park provide shuttle to disney etc?

thanks a lot

1) how can I see a hotel's rating before payment?
What star ratings are you refering to? You've listed the hotels above as a 2* and 2.5* respectively.
2) do hotels in Altamonte Springs - Winter Park provide shuttle to disney etc?
I would think this is hotel specific and you can't make a blanket statement which would cover all hotels in this, or any other, zone.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Neither of the above properties have been identified. I don't have any guess for the I-Drive South property although i'd suspect it might be some extended stay type of property. The Altamonte Springs hotel has not been identified either, but if i were to take a guess, i'd think the Comfort Inn North would be a possibility.

HOTWIRE shows user review ratings sometimes when you click "continue" or "hotel details", but these usually are not shown for 2* rated properties.

At the budget level I'd also look at EasyClickTravel, as they don't charge a booking fee. On a $30 hotel room the priceline/HOTWIRE fee of ~$5-$6 per nite will add about 20% to the cost of the room. Thru easclick you may be able to find something similarly priced (or a little bit more) and not have to guess as to the property, also knowing all the amenities (such as shuttle service) before your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]