Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE or USW) HELP?

lookup
By lookup,
in

I need two nights, I thought it would be a slam dunk!

I have had bids up to $125 rejected - anyone got any idea what it would take to get two nights in San Francisco (USE or USW) accepted?

Or an alternative zone whith nice 4 stars close to Union Square?

Is boutique any good? I have never stayed in one - have you?

These 3 are listed in USW

Boutique Kensington Park Hotel

Boutique Serrano Hotel REVIEW / tripadvisor review

Boutique Warwick Regis

I'm not a fan of Boutique properties thru the opaque providers as there is too much variation in quality. As well, many are independent properties so if there is a problem, there is often not a 'corporate office' of heirarchy to speak to other than the staff at the hotel. I would be more included to take a Boutique property thru HOTWIRE as they use the Boutique as an amenity description, and attach a star rating to it, so you have a better idea of what your'e getting (a 4.5* Boutique hotel which is truly 'luxurious' or a 3* boutique which may just have small rooms)

I think rates are very high for these dates, what is the best rate you're able to find thru conventional methods (use our BetterChecker to easily check rates direct thru multiple websites)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]